Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gmail down??? (Temporary Error 502)


I m not able to access my gmail account for the last 5+ hours. This is what I see when I login into Gmail with my account :

--------
Temporary Error (502)

We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is currently experiencing errors. You won’t be able to use your account while these errors last, but don’t worry, your account data and messages are safe. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue.

Please try accessing your account again in a few minutes.

--------

However, my friends are able to login. Also I m able to login into other Google services!!!

Dear Google, 5+ hours is not temporary!!! Please solve the problem before I sue you!! [;)]

UPDATE:
I can access my GMail account now (1900 hours - after 9 hours!) Hope the
problem is solved for others too..
Web Design |web design London |Link Building India |IT Support |Remote Infrastructure Management |computer memory |Web Design India

No comments: